Shrimp tacos with mango salsa

Leave a Comment


it started out with an intense stress from the upcoming exam which is going to be on tomorrow. I woke up early with an intention to go over for this exam but my mind is not focusing on the papers because I'm on Pinterest looking for some inspiration to help clear my head and back to my study and then I found this! BUT I can't make it, I have to study I felt like there is a devil and an angel on my shoulders keep telling me what I should do and finally the devil won.




but after I finished making this I returned to my study ( I swear ) let's hope the result came out good :)



This taco is really light and fresh and healthy as well! and it's very flavourful you get a bit of heat from the shrimps the sweetness and tanginess from the salsa and creaminess from the sauce. 




Bowl of goodness


This salsa is the best salsa I've ever made! it's got all my favorite things in it. it's like an upgrade version of normal and boring pico de gallo salsa. I didn't use jalapeƱo even though it's kind of a must thing to add but I couldn't find it in the grocery store.


SHRIMP TACOS + MANGO SALSA
serves 3-4 

ingredients 

250 g. shrimps 
2-3 tbsp. taco seasoning
salt and pepper to taste 

salsa
1/2 mango
1/2 avocado
1/2 red onion
1 tomato
1/4 red bell pepper
a handful of cilantro 
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2-1 lime 
salt and pepper to taste

*You can adjust how much more or less of the ingredients depending on your taste and preference*

sauce
1 cup greek yogurt 
a handful of cilantro
1/4 avocado

3-4 corn tortillas 

instructions
1.for the shrimps, clean and devein them after that coat them taco seasoning salt and pepper. you can either grilled or pan fry them.
2.the salsa, cut all the vegetables in bite size pieces put them in the mixing bowl and season it with olive oil lime salt and pepper.mix it all together.
3.the sauce, blend the yogurt with the rest of the ingredients and voila! 
4. build your own taco in the way you want!

Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment